1/18/2011

Is there an app for the HTC Touch Diamond to make it able to watch entire youtube video?


As of now I can watch the videos, but they constantly stop to re-download upcoming content. Is there an app to make it download the entire video before it starts playing instead of the annoying stop and start? Also, is there a website where I can find apps for this phone. I have googled around but not found anything very interesting.

Answer by Backpackerzac
The only thing I can suggest to help with your videos is to increase the buffering time. To do this open your streaming media player, click

and increase your Media Buffer time. I use 10 seconds but it will vary depending on your connection speed.

As for applications the only thing I have found that has anything really good is www.spbsoftwarehouse.com They have a ton of free trials too.

I have an HTC Touch that I dislike very much but I installed Mobile Shell 3.5 and I absolutely love my phone again (well the operating system anyway) This should get me through the remainder of my contract.

I'm also using the backup software of theirs as well since my phone seems to constantly be sent in for repairs (charging issues etc) it makes swapping phones a breeze!

I tried the TV application they have too but my connection speeds are just to slow to utilize it well.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is there an app for the HTC Touch Diamond to make it able to watch entire youtube video?

No comments:

Post a Comment