1/18/2011

How do I stop the ringers on my HTC Touch?


I have the Touch by HTC, but whn i assign ringers for text messages, it won' stop playing! I could have finished nswering the text message and put my phone down, yet the ringer will play all the way through instead of stopping whn i complete the message.Please help...this is really annoying!

Answer by redmisten
It is normal and the only way to stop it is to shorten the ringtone.

It is not an HTC problem it is in Windows Mobile.
I am sure there is a registry setting somewhere to change it but i haven't seen it yet

WM6.1 still does it too so don't expect it in an upgrade

Answer by xLADiEx
Haha.. my phone does the same
I guess HTC phones do that. It's so UGH!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I stop the ringers on my HTC Touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment