1/18/2011

How do I unlock the htc evo 4g for sprint?


I found the phone but it has a lock on it. Is there anyway I can get into the phone? Thanks

Answer by Scother Sutter
What Lock...Network Lock or Phone Security Lock?
If it's Network Lock means You can unlock it using the Unlock code,Then one thing...Sprint is CDMA Network so you cannot Unlock it...You can Unlock Only GSM Network Locked mobile...You can get the Unlock Code for the HTC EVO 4G at http://www.unlocking4u.com/htc-evo-4g/rs6wp9/ (locked To GSM means) and Unlock it successfully follow the Free Unlocking Instructions.

Answer by onelove
Just so you know, I have the app that lets you lock the phone from your computer and also lets you locate it on a map. Hopefully, that phone doesn't have that app.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I unlock the htc evo 4g for sprint?

No comments:

Post a Comment