1/18/2011

How do i connect my HTC Touch Pro to my stereo so i can play music through my system?


I have a cord that has a mini usb for my phone and a normal usb for my stereo but when i try and play music through it it doesn't work? And if you can help me get it working, can i use audio booster with it?

Answer by Steven
maybe certain phones can play music on a stereo an htc might not work

Answer by SleepyHa
the touch pro supports bluetooth stereo output. if you connect as a storage device it shows up as a flash drive. if you bought the optional tv out cable the touch pro can connect via RCA jacks (you know the red,white,yellow wires also referred to as an AV jack). in the latter situation you could plug it into any stereo with an input option.

exactly how are you trying to connect it.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: How do i connect my HTC Touch Pro to my stereo so i can play music through my system?

No comments:

Post a Comment