1/18/2011

Should I get the HTC touch diamond from sprint of the HTC touch pro?


I am trying to upgrade to one of these two phones, the pro has a physical keyboard, the diamond doesn't , so please help me :).
I text a lot, but I am thinking about buying the diamond since it's cheaper now and then save for the diamond2 or pro2.

Answer by baseballmom
I have the Pro and i really like it. I don't really like the actual phone part b/c i feel like i'm talking into a candy bar but if you get a blue tooth ear piece, it won't matter. It has good service and the features are reliable, at least for me.

Answer by HenryA
Personally I would get the Touch pro, both phones are nearly identical, except like you said, one has the physical keyboard, the other doesn't. On HTC phones I always found it easier and faster to actually text on the physical keyboard, and not sure if it was my phone or not, but texting on the screen took me longer since it wouldn't register my input correctly so I would have to press repeatedly for some letters or I would constantly press the wrong key. (again, could have been the phone, could have been me, so I just stayed with the physical keyboard.)



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get the HTC touch diamond from sprint of the HTC touch pro?

No comments:

Post a Comment